Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fresh Start-Economy

So I just deleted EVERY blog post I've ever posted since I first started this thing. Yep, my whole life (Fabulous as it is) for the last three years has been "deleted". I got to reading back on some of the stuff I'd written and first of all I said too much stuff on these things. I've talked WAY too much about my job on here and believe it or not there are people at my work who can't stand me and look for any and all things to get on me and I personally don't know who all out there is reading this crap. So with that said, no more posts about my job or the people AT my job (if I do choose to talk about it will be nothing that could be held against me in a court of law)ha. We'll talk about that in private it. ha. Second of all my life has just been absolutely crazy since I've been keeping this thing, most of it I do not "choose" to remember. So I decided I would just hit the delete button on that crazy part of my life as I now have choosen to move on. I just need a fresh start I do believe.

Jen I know you are getting ready to add a new addition to your family and I'm sure you are very excited to bring that little "bundle of joy" into the world. Hard to believe you are about to start all over but I know after the little person gets here you won't be able to think about what life would be like without her/or him???ha. It's something we just do and don't really think about when we raise these kids huh? I'm excited for you and hope everything runs um...smoothly!! :)

Jamie, your life has been about as crazy as mine has on here so you might want to think about hitting the delete button as well.....ha. I'm kidding. To each his own!!

I did notice we started off with Kayla on board and she dropped off pretty quickly. Funny, Kayla was probably the smartest of all of us for choosing not to write her crazy life down and putting it on the internet.

People change though, and sometimes people grow. I do hope I'm one of those people who "grow" from all my drama and mistakes and not just make em and keep on making em. I like to think I have grown anyway....grown into the FABULOUS person that I am. :)

I do have one thought on my mind tonight though that I'll share......This economy is really bad guys. Really Bad. I believe if pople HAVE a job at the moment they should definately try and Keep it!! I look around at all the people who want/need a job and it seems like it's worse than I can remember in a really long time!!!! Maybe worse than I've ever seen it, or maybe I'm just old enough to care now, but it's bad. I do feel for the people who are loosing their jobs left and right. If we have a job and it's steady, we should just be THANKFUL! Bridgestone is laying off, The BIG 3 is asking for bailouts, it's bad. And honestly I hope our new President can do something to turn it around. It's a big task though, I hope he's up for the challenge! I just think we need to pray about it and hope it turns around Soon!!!!

Well that's about all I have for tonight, hope ya'll have a good one!!!

No comments: